- Chill a Nick & Nora or coupe glass in the fridge
- Brew and chill your espresso in the refrigerator, or with a quick pour over ice and immediately strain to prevent dilution and discard the ice
- Fill a shaker with the ingredients and dry shake without ice for a full minute to foam the espresso
- Add a few cubes of ice and shake vigorously for 2-3 seconds to quick chill your drink
- Strain into a chilled glass and garnish with three roasted beans on top and three chocolate covered coffee beans on the side
No Espresso Machine – No Problem
Buy hot shots of espresso at your favorite coffee shop and chill them in your refrigerator until ready to use!