What can you say about and what can you add to the classic vodka tonic highball that hasn’t been done before?
I created the bottomless vodka tonic specifically for two long-suffering friends. They have endured my eccentricities, shenanigans and faux pas for decades, so this is a little sumthin’, sumthin’ for them. It’s their favorite before dinner drink and I have heard their order, “two Tito’s and tonic with limes, please” innumerable times.
What Makes the Bottomless Vodka Tonic Special
There are many reasons. First, there are the premium ingredients with fresh, sweet, juicy limes. Then we batch them with extra refreshing carbonization in liter bottles for convenience. Finally, these are complimentary, bottomless pours. Two full ounces per highball provide plenty of “juice”, but feel free to vary the ratio to suit your own taste!
Bottomless Vodka Tonic
Premium ingredient vodka tonic high ball with a carbonized bottomless pour!
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 5
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 5 1x
- 10 oz Tito’s Vodka
- 18 oz Fever Tree tonic water
- 5 Key lime wedges
- Pre-chill the vodka in the freezer and the bottled tonic in the refrigerator
- When ready to make the highball pour the vodka, followed by the tonic water into a 1 liter carbonizer bottle
- Insert into the carbonizer machine and carbonate with two or three pulses per the manufacturer’s instructions
- Remove from the carbonizer, re-cap quickly and serve as soon as possible
- Serve the bottled batch iced in a champagne bucket for quick and effortless self-service on refills – extra lime wedges on the side
- This can be made in advance and refrigerated, tightly capped to preserve the carbonization