I love a certain female whose favorite color is pink, or it was when I created this cocktail, but you know how those with two X chromosomes change their minds, especially at this age.
This girl is smart, athletic, beautiful and stylish. Someday she will hypnotize a lucky guy, but for now, she has me and her daddy wrapped around her little finger.
Eloise (name changed to protect the innocent) is my darling and the inspiration for this luscious cocktail. Someday if I’m lucky, maybe we can enjoy one together.Print
Eloise My Darling
Vodka cocktail with orange, pomegranate, citrus and egg white
- 1–1/2 oz vodka
- 1/2 oz cointreau
- 3/4 oz grenadine
- 1/4 oz aperol
- 1 egg white
- Gold Leaf – Garnish
- Combine all the ingredients in a shaker, adding the egg white last
- Dry shake (without ice) vigorously for a full minute to achieve the most foam
- Add 3-4 ice cubes and briefly shake just long enough to chill it
- Strain and pour into a chilled coupe glass
- Garnish with gold leaf and serve