Deviled Eggs with Cranberry Jello
Deviled eggs are one of our appetizers, alongside our chipped beef cheeseball, for our Thanksgiving feast. They help us make it all the way to dinner while staving off the hunger pangs induced by the wonderful aromas.
Our recipe is a traditional one with the true origins shrouded in mystery and handed down for generations within the family. That’s comfort food in our book. No surprises, only the same flavor registered in our memory banks.
- 6 extra large eggs
- 1/3 cup Hellmann’s real mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sweet relish
- 1 tsp yellow mustard
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp finely ground black pepper
- Paprika – garnish
- Cranberry jelly
- Hard boil the eggs
- Peel, carefully slice in half, scoop out the yolks and reserve the whites
- Mix the yolks with the mayo, relish, mustard, salt and pepper until thoroughly combined
- Fill the whites with the yolk mix and arrange on a serving platter
- Garnish with the paprika